[mythtv] VGA to NTSC scan converters

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:55:34 -0500

Well, I am by no means an expert on this.. However, this is what I've heard:

A good VGA -> NTSC converter is the *best* option for getting video to TV..
Something about it not over or under scanning..

With that said, I don't know what your average VGA --> NTSC converter will
do.. If you are at all into electronics, I'm sure you could find a PCB
online on making a vga -> NTSC on the cheap..

tarek : )