[mythtv] Re: mythtv-dev digest, Vol 1 #149 - 1 msg

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 16:22:39 -0500

Has anyone had any problems with audio echo?  I understand that the audio is coming from the PCI output in my mixer, but the audio is also coming from my Line input as well.  If I mute the PCM then I hear just the line, but it is ahead of the video.  The output from PCM is synced with the video. The problem is how do I get just the PCM audio if the Line input must be turned up because that is where the vid card is hooked up to?  Also relating to sound, does anyone know how to get KDE to cooperate with mythtv better than me having to go kill arts processes?  I have an SB64D PCI that I have loaded using the es1371 module.  Thanks in advance!

--Steve