[mythtv] Chat board?

Grant Taylor mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 16:05:10 -0500

> I dunno -- I really don't like web forums and the like, but if other
> people want one...  It'd certainly be easier to search previous
> posts than the current mailing list archives.

I went through this for my project.  In the end I established
usenet-backed web forum with a mailing list gateway.  This makes it
much easier to read with high volumes of traffic.

When I moved things out of my house, some things got slightly more
awkward, but not many; once all those hits and checkouts aren't
hogging your dsl I'm sure you'll find that that bandwidth between you
and your remote server is almost enough that it doesn't much matter
that it's remote.

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor<at>picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
   Linux Printing Website and HOWTO:  http://www.linuxprinting.org/