[mythtv] Chat board?

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 14:57:45 -0500

On Saturday 07 December 2002 02:24 pm, Jason RIchmond wrote:
> I am just getting started with the mythtv thing, and
> it looks great!
>
> My question is this:
>
> Do you folks want a bulletin board (see www.phpbb.com
> ) to off load most of this chat?  It seems like that
> would make some of the questions and groupings work a
> little better...
>
> Maybe then the e-mails can be thinned out a little and
> just focused on development issues. =)

I dunno -- I really don't like web forums and the like, but if other people
want one...  It'd certainly be easier to search previous posts than the
current mailing list archives.

> (Question has been posed b/c I am more than happy to
> host it)

Ah, you sent me an email a few days ago, right?  I'm behind in replying to my
inbox, sorry.  Got quite a bit of email right after that slashdot story,
haven't quite gone through it all yet.  =)

I _am_ starting to consider finding hosting for all this junk, though.  It's
beginning to make my net connection much slower for me to use..

I haven't decided what I need or want yet, though.  I just really like having
everything on a box that's sitting next to me. =)

Ah well, I need to think on it some more.

Isaac