[mythtv] mythepg only shows some channels

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:38:50 -0400

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 09:07 am, Andrew C. Ohnstad wrote:
> Absolutley correct.  I get 100-128 populated in the
> guide but 128+ (up to 825 or so) are missing, even
> though XMLTV downloaded the info for them.
>
> I just had a brainstorm... I wonder if the "us-cable"
> or whatever it is setting in settings.txt needs to be
> changed... If so, what is the proper setting for DSS
> type systems?

I just modified the epg so it should now be displaying all the channels that
are in the DB.  The 'us-cable' is just for tuning channels, doesn't affect
displaying the info or anything.

Isaac