[mythtv] mythepg only shows some channels

Andrew C. Ohnstad mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 06:07:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- Isaac Richards <ijr@po.cwru.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 August 2002 07:26 pm, Andrew C.
> Ohnstad wrote:
> > Hey, another anonomoly....
> >
> > Filldata ran successfully (I assume...it reported
> > every channel, about 150 or so per day for 7 days)
> but
> > there's only about the first 10 channels in my
> > mythepg...
> >
> > Should there have been more output from filldata,
> > other than "getting channel information..."?
> > Something at the end about adding to the db?  Or
> is
> > this normal?  Any clue why my epg data is missing?
>
> Are the channel numbers that are shown below 128,
> and those not above it?

Absolutley correct.  I get 100-128 populated in the
guide but 128+ (up to 825 or so) are missing, even
though XMLTV downloaded the info for them.

I just had a brainstorm... I wonder if the "us-cable"
or whatever it is setting in settings.txt needs to be
changed... If so, what is the proper setting for DSS
type systems?

=-=Andrew