[mythtv] GUI window size patch for mythmusic

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:42:13 -0400

On Thursday 08 August 2002 01:10 am, you wrote:

> > 	Attached is a patch for mythmusic that lets the user specify GUI window
> > sizes in the mythmusic-settings.txt file (for people like me who are
> > running at 640x480 on the television, but 1280x1152 on the monitor). I'll
> > send a similar one for the mythTV tree tomorrow.
>
> Thanks, but I'm not going to apply until the new menu code (just committed)
> and the program guide work right with the resizing stuff.  I think Bad
> Things(tm) would happen to the menu right now if it were to be resized..
> But, that'll give me incentive to fix 'em.
>
> Isaac

	The patch was just for mythMUSIC, and it works fine at all resolutions I've
tried. You've got a normalizer your code there, and Qt always scales GUI
stuff well.

	I'll have a look at the new menu code for mythTV before proceeding ...

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>
For my PGP/GnuPG public key, send an e-mail to thorskey@sigvaldason.com