[mythtv-users] mythconverg_backup.pl broken in 0.34-fixes

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Mar 29 22:20:11 UTC 2024

> On Mar 29, 2024, at 20:44, Steve Greene <sgreene820 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It returns the following errors:
> ./mythconverg_backup.pl: 11: use: not found
> ./mythconverg_backup.pl: 12: use: not found
> ./mythconverg_backup.pl: 15: =: not found
> ./mythconverg_backup.pl: 16: =: not found
> ./mythconverg_backup.pl: 19: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
>
> Is this script now deprecated or will it be updated?

Steve I don’t get any errors. Once upon a time mythconverg_restore.pl left you with a working system. Now I find I have to do stuff like set ip and configure capture cards. Also my restored  videos are devoid of artwork until a [scan] which restores it all.
[but the artwork-less videos do play]

James