[mythtv-users] Firmware not loading

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:22:01 UTC 2024

On Thursday 21 March 2024 04:39:29 PM (-05:00), jam at tigger.ws wrote:

 > > Please put the complete ansible ourput at pastebin.com
 > > or your favorite paste place as long as it isn't pasword
 > > protected.
 > > Bill I'm having a torrid time with my mail server!
 > > Did you get my reply?
 > > I can't seem to reply without quoting - soory
 > > You may give me a 1 word answer at jameslinder0 at gmail.com
 > > Thanks
 > > James
A bit more than a word. Here's what all the output boils down
to (just one issue):

   Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have,
   requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable,
   distribution that some required packages have not yet been created,
   or been moved out of Incoming.,
   The following information may help to resolve the situation:,

   The following packages have unmet dependencies:,
   libcec-dev : Depends: libcec6 (= 6.0.2-1ubuntu2) but 6.0.2-2 is to be
installed

--
Bill