[mythtv-users] The end of orangedox

Curtis Gedak gedakc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:52:14 UTC 2024

Thank you Peter for developing, maintaining, and making these Android
APKs available outside of the commercial app stores.

I regularly use the Android Mythfrontend on my 2017 NVidia Shield with a
Raspberry Pi 4 as the backend.  This combo has been working great for me.

Thanks again for all your work.

Sincerely,
Curtis Gedak