[mythtv-users] python

jam at tigger.ws jam at tigger.ws
Sun Jan 21 08:57:34 UTC 2024

Can any python guru guide me please.
I setup a test system and a real system (openSuSE Leap 15.5)
(i means installed, i+ means installed later)

Test System works

S  | Name                              | Summary                                                         | Type
---+-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------+-----------

i  | python3-requests                  | Python HTTP Library                                             | package
i+ | python3-requests-cache            | Persistent cache for requests library                           | package
i  | python3-requests_ntlm             | NTLM authentication for the python-requests library             | package
i+ | python311-requests                | Python HTTP Library                                             | package

jam at fire:~> /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb4.py -l en -a AU -M 'We Bought A Zoo'
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<metada>

Real System does not

S  | Name                              | Summary                                                         | Type
---+-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------+-----------

i  | python3-requests                  | Python HTTP Library                                             | package
i+ | python3-requests-cache            | Persistent cache for requests library                           | package
i  | python3-requests_ntlm             | NTLM authentication for the python-requests library             | package
i+ | python311-requests                | Python HTTP Library                                             | package

[seagull] /home/jam [1015]% /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb4.py -l en -a AU -M 'We Bought A Zoo'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb4.py", line 284, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb4.py", line 188, in main
    import requests_cache
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests_cache'

In addition
2024-01-21 16:16:45.796254 I  Grabber 'MovieGrabber' is not configured. Do you need to set PYTHONPATH?
2024-01-21 16:16:45.798336 I  Running Grabber: /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb4.py -l en -a AU -M We Bought A Zoo
2024-01-21 16:16:45.946605 I  Metadata Lookup Failed: No Results We Bought A Zoo 0 0

James