[mythtv-users] Problems with DB and apache2 after upgrade to ubuntu 22.04

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:59:24 UTC 2024

On 20/01/2024 20:29, Mike Hodson wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 12:59 PM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com
> <mailto:johnpilk222 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     "Syntax error on line 117 of /etc/apache2/ssites-enabled/mythweb.conf".
>
>     I edited that line, and have now removed mythweb, but still see the
>     same
>     warning.
>

> I'm not 100% sure here as I've not run Myth on Ubuntu, however I suspect
> that you have a typo somewhere; either in posting here (ssites-enabled)
> or editing something on your system.
> After checking for the double-ss ssites-enabled typo, also consider that
> "sites-enabled" is where symlinks to the actual
> "sites-available/somesite.conf" files go ; so instead of editing the
> "enabled" site, edit the original file from "available" dir.
>
> mike at alsvartr:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled$ ls -al
> total 4
> drwxr-xr-x 1 root root  32 Jan 20 13:27 .
> drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 228 Jan 20 13:27 ..
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  35 Jan 20 13:27 000-default.conf->
> ../sites-available/000-default.conf
>
> I suspect that this typo somewhere may be related to the issue of Apache
> still reporting the error even though you seemingly removed config for it.
> If Apache still sees the config, the error still persists. If the config
> was really removed, so would be the error as well.
>
> Of note, what was line 117 anyway?
>
> Mike

Thanks for your reply.  First, the ss was from my keyboard entry.  But
after removing mythtweb and rebooting I now have adobe2 running.

I think I edited the  'enabled ' file, so the edit probably didn't stick.

I'm told I don't have permission to access (any likely address):6544

line 117 was "  php_value  file_uploads   0 "

John