[mythtv-users] Problems with DB and apache2 after upgrade to ubuntu 22.04

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:29:50 UTC 2024

On Sat, Jan 20, 2024 at 12:59 PM John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Syntax error on line 117 of /etc/apache2/ssites-enabled/mythweb.conf".
>
> I edited that line, and have now removed mythweb, but still see the same
> warning.

I'm not 100% sure here as I've not run Myth on Ubuntu, however I suspect
that you have a typo somewhere; either in posting here (ssites-enabled) or
editing something on your system.
After checking for the double-ss ssites-enabled typo, also consider that
"sites-enabled" is where symlinks to the actual
"sites-available/somesite.conf" files go ; so instead of editing the
"enabled" site, edit the original file from "available" dir.

mike at alsvartr:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled$ ls -al
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root  32 Jan 20 13:27 .
drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 228 Jan 20 13:27 ..
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  35 Jan 20 13:27 000-default.conf ->
../sites-available/000-default.conf

I suspect that this typo somewhere may be related to the issue of Apache
still reporting the error even though you seemingly removed config for it.
If Apache still sees the config, the error still persists. If the config
was really removed, so would be the error as well.

Of note, what was line 117 anyway?

Mike