[mythtv-users] Leanfront testers wanted for Android TV

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 18 19:44:58 UTC 2024

Peter Bennett says:
> By the way, one thing that mythfrontend does not have, move up to
> the magnifying glass icon, press it, and say the name of a show. It
> will give back a list of matching recordings that you can play
> directly, and matching shows in the guide that you can schedule
> directly.

The voice search is very nice (especially since it's instant, consistent with the way I have SmartTube set up). I have noticed, however, that searching is not consistent. The first time searches both existing recordings and the program guide, but the next search usually only searches the program guide.
--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2021, Nvidia Shield 2017
Backend:		HP MicroServer Gen 8 2.5GHz w/ 18TB UnRAID