[mythtv-users] season and episode population from schedules direct json has been incomplete.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:27:10 UTC 2024

On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 3:36 PM Jay Harbeston <jharbestonus at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I have captured the xml file generated during the mythfilldatabase run, and searching through the file I don’t find any references to <season> or <episode> tags in it at all.

You would likely not, as there is no <season>
or <episode> tag defined in the xmltv dtd.
Do you think you were getting them previously?

The season/episode numbers are typically
found in the <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">
tag.

> I do notice one thing in the xml file and that is that the program tags are programme instead of program.

That would be the proper English spelling (as in
the King's English).

> Strange, Help!

First thing to do is check your mythfilldatabase
logs (with the --verbose general,xmltv option)
to see if there is anything of interest there.