[mythtv-users] Leanfront playback of in-progress recordings resume using the 2 skip to resume; maybe modify to use play/pause to do the same

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:37:41 UTC 2024

>> Hitting the skip once continues, updating the timeline. When it pauses the next time, hitting play makes it begin at the beginning to the recording.
>>
> I will investigate it and find out what is going on.
>>> The code around this is a compromise. It is not a true real-time streaming process, but the playback of a file that keeps increasing.  The code to handle it is a bit fragile. I can take a look at it again.
>> Is the code from the sample program you have mentioned in the source? Just curious. :-)
> I don't know what you are referring to.

I thought I had seen a reference to another video playing program that was used as a basis for leanfront in one of the leanfront threads recently.

No worries.

Daryl,

|| In my experience, pause, the "p" key or the space bar is a toggle. Does hitting pause again restart appropriately?

I am using this on a Fire TV 4k stick, and the remote only has the navigation buttons and a few others so is not a full keybd.

Regards!