[mythtv-users] HDHomerun tuner flaky recordings

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 23:26:34 UTC 2024

I've got my antenna mounted in the Attic in the garage.
One day I switched over the garage lights to LEDs. For a few days after
that I couldn't figure out why the signal had gone to crap. The LED lights
interfered with the reception.
I've heard microwaves can screw things up too. Just something else to check.