[mythtv-users] Unknown xmltv channel identifier: I103786.json.schedulesdirect.org - Skipping channel

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Fri Feb 2 20:15:06 UTC 2024

And I will add, for sometime, I have had several (not any stations I
care about), move and had no listings.  It was on my list to fix this.

This must have happened last night, as I usually check new shows daily,
and did so yesterday.  Now there is no guide data. I think I have pretty
good backups of the backend, if there is any value to restoring anything
to fix this to how it was yesterday I would be interested.

Today, I have nothing for any station.