[mythtv-users] Unknown xmltv channel identifier: I103786.json.schedulesdirect.org - Skipping channel

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Fri Feb 2 20:43:41 UTC 2024

One other datapoint. The user running mythtv is mythtv.

I am logged into the backend as another user. I see SD.XMLTV in home
directories of both mythuser and mythtv.  I don't know password for
mythtv, only database password for that user.

mythuser at amethi:~$ sudo ps -U mythtv
     PID TTY          TIME CMD
    2962 ?        00:01:28 mythbackend