[mythtv-users] MythTV not really deleting files

Timothy Witham twitham at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 05:16:42 UTC 2024

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/issues/851
> Surely "too many connections" suggests a MySQL configuration issue
> rather than a MythTV bug?

My backup system shows the 100 max_connections was not there in 2015 but
was there by 2016 and has been unchanged for the 8 years since.  I don't
recall putting the limit there, maybe some package did?  But seems
reasonable to me, why should mythtv need > 100 connections to do serial
deletes?

Thanks!

-Tim