[mythtv-users] Python exportmetadata binding needing an inetref, but none is available in V34

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:35:55 UTC 2023

> I just pushed a commit to mythtv/master (v34pre) which might solve your problem.

I will try that out, thanks!

> BTW, I had no success in trying the mythvidexport2.py script from the wiki.
> Running it in manual mode by providing 'chanid' and 'starttime' I got this exception:
>
>   File ".../master/mythvidexport2.py", line 109, in get_format
>     self.hr <http://self.hr/> = "%02d" % self.starttime.hour
> AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'hour'

The way I am using the script is to call it from a Job.  And self.starttime is copied directly from the job start time which has the
Mmm dd yyyy hh mm ss defined from the start time object in Job.

I confess to never having tested the script using just the start time  and channel id from the command line.

Oops, Adding that to my todo list!

If it is in the job queue and you use the job queue id, it will work correctly on the cmd line as follows:

/usr/local/bin/mythvidexport.py --listingonly 88546.    ## where 88546 is a job id from job queue

Regards

Jay