[mythtv-users] [mythvideo] disable metadata lookup for certain directories

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Tue May 23 11:47:01 UTC 2023

Hi list,

is there a way to disable metadata lookup for certain directories? I
don't want to disable it completely because I use it for movies and TV
shows.

I have a folder with video courses and some of them contain a lot of
videos. When I do a "scan for changes" I'm getting tons of wrong
suggestions for these files which I need to click through one by one.

Is there a way to avoid this by puttion a file ".nolookup" or simaler in
this directory?

Thanks in advance