[mythtv-users] Autoexpire not working, not sure when it stopped working

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:29:10 UTC 2023

> > When I do a search on the other series that I limit, there are no logs of them referenced with autoexpire. Even though I am seeing messages as above, The retained quantity does not drop down to the keep quantity.
> >
> > The only difference that I see in the recording rules is that "Toon in with me” doesn’t have 'this channel' selected.
> >
> > Help!
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Jay
>
> If you're on: Debian 10,  maridb 10.3.38:
>
> Can you delete a recording manually? If not, then this may be why:
>
>   https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5349
>
> Solution's on page 5.
>
> --
> Bill

I am able to delete a recording manually..

Interesting. I am on ubuntu 22.04

mysql --version
mysql  Ver 8.0.32-0ubuntu0.22.04.2 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

And myth backend version

mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v32.0+fixes.202303020919.23e158cbd9~ubuntu22.04.1
MythTV Branch : fixes/32
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 32.20200101-1
QT Version : 5.15.3
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_oss using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_satip using_vbox using_ceton using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_gnutls using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_v4l2prime using_x11 using_system_libbluray using_system_libudfread using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal using_drm using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl using_drm using_vaapi using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame