[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 5

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 18:24:09 UTC 2023

I have it up and running. I'm connecting via home wifi. Playback of MPEG2
drops frame and occasionally drops audio. I'm using the V4L2 decoder, and
oddly enough, LiveTV is better than playing back recordings.

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.