[mythtv-users] web backend

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sat Dec 30 05:43:05 UTC 2023

I seem to be the only outspoken user!
I would prefer, but am happy to defer, the “record” tab save-n-exit rather than save, exit.
Also “record” defaults to “Find and Record” or “Record …” one does not *usually* enter “record” dialog to “Not Record”
I still like the concept of Qt:settings so you may set your preferences eg save-n-quit, coloured rows, preselected items <smile>
Cheers
James