[mythtv-users] Conversion from recordedid to fullpath

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:35:40 UTC 2023

Recent posts have pointed towards using recordedid as the preferred way
of identifying a specific recording. For some time now I have been using
the attached script to feed postprocessing scripts needing the full
filepath.  It would need some local edits and requires SG names to be
greppable, but others might find it useful.  Some of the basics came
from the MythLogBot.

I run a modified version of the MythCenter-wide theme that puts the
recordedid on the main display;  details in issue #458

John P