[mythtv-users] certain channels on certain devices

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:42:20 UTC 2022

Recently my condo's antenna has been adjusted to pick up CBC. This is at
the expense of CTV2, now we get one or the other, or neither, depending on
atmospheric conditions. Through tinkering I've found I can get both
channels with a wire on the window frame and another on the ground screw of
a receptacle, which then goes to a coax. (the joke is that you can get TV
signals using a wet piece of string in these parts) So I want to dedicate
one HDHR to a new source (intenna) and leave my other capture devices on my
original source (antenna). I'm using json grabber with Schedules Direct and
a combined FE/BE Ubuntu 20.04 and Mythtv 31.
Or, is it possible to raise recording priorities for CBC and CTV2 on one
HDHR and lower recording priorities on all other capture devices? Which are
another HDHR and four PCI tuner cards.

TIA  Daryl