[mythtv-users] schedule options does not work

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Mon Sep 5 20:42:53 UTC 2022

I upgraded my Ubuntu machines to 22.04LTS and with that got upgrade to
Mythv .32.

Hadn't noticed any issues until last night when I was trying to schedule
UT  v Alabama this Saturday.  Wanted to add a couple hours to length in
case it runs long.

To do that in past, I thought I went into upcoming recordings, select
the recording and choose Schedule Options.  That does not bring up
anything.  All the other options work.

This is happening on two different Ubuntu frontends with two different
themes.  The backend is on Ubuntu 22.04 also. I am running Leanfront on
Amazon Firestick and it can change schedule options.