[mythtv-users] Failed to download themes after V32 upgrade

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:55:37 UTC 2022

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 11:38 AM Jim Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2.  On theme Functionality 31.0, if I try to edit a record rule for an
> existing recording and select the Schedule Options I don't get to the
> next screen showing the options for editing the schedule. On the console
> I do see these errors:
>
> 2022-02-26 05:31:43.149739 E  Container '' is missing child 'autoextend' at
> 2022-02-26 05:31:43.149744 E  SchedOptEditor, theme is missing required
> elements
>
> This didn't happen in v31.
>
> Jim A

The Functionality theme is homed at
https://github.com/wesnewell/Functionality,
and has a pending pull request for the 'autoextend' feature, which was added
recently to MythTV.
The version for 'fixes/32' should be 32.0, and is not included in
http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/32/themes.zip.
The author of this theme is frequent on the MythTV forum: "wesnewell":
You can try that patch and report to the forum or ping him directly.

Roland