[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend ? want v31 not v32

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:57:52 UTC 2022

Hi!

This may or may not be a trivia point for my little problem.  I had had
a message about the snap-store needing to be closed withing ten days (I
think it was ten).  Wasn't too concerned: got a while and other things
more important than tracking this down.

Found how to correct the problem at
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1412575/pending-update-of-snap-store .
I didn't see anything open, plus I had rebooted or shutdown several
times in the past few days so seems like that should have cleared the
issue: nothing was coming up on it's own that should require a click.
Went into System Monitor > Processes > found a snap-something that
seemed logical and killed it.  (And here you folks thought I took really
detailed notes on what I do!). /sudo snap refresh/ and seems to be fixed.

Anyway, just wanted to post I had an issue with snap and thinking maybe
it was causing a problem with the installation mythfrontend v31.  I
haven't done anything more with trying to do the install.

Barry