[mythtv-users] Programmable skip on playback

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:42:08 UTC 2022

> I've been looking for where I set this too and I can't find it either.
> I know I set it, because it works and I can remember thinking about
> what skip intervals to set. But it was years ago. I'll keep looking
> for it.
>
> Configuration for the skip and jump values is in mythfrontend, Setup /
Video / Playback Groups / Default Group  and then Skip Ahead (seconds)
which is the right arrow, Skip Back (seconds) which is the left arrow and
Jump Amount (minutes) which is page-up and page-down.
If you define additional playback groups it can be defined per playback
group, although I have never used it.

Klaas.