[mythtv-users] appletv

James jam at tigger.ws
Thu Jun 9 12:32:38 UTC 2022

> On 9 Jun 2022, at 8:05 pm, Jay Harbeston <jharbestonus at gmail.com <mailto:jharbestonus at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I visited the website for the developer, and the mythtv frontend is not listed in his list of apps…..  Looks like the developer has abandoned it.
>
> You pay your money… you take your chances..

With a lot of help from John Hoyt I did build a frontend for mac. The whole apple landscape is alien, but maybe building an app for appleTV is doable. If so I'll contribute it. Becoming an apple developer, and being able to contribute to the App store is a BIG deal. I'll see if I can do nuts-n-bolts someone else can ice the cake.
James