[mythtv-users] Build of Android Mythfrontend

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:19:47 UTC 2022

I tried the prebuilt Android frontend on my Firestick 4k. It won't play
MPEG2 files "out of the box" and the options described in the MythTV wiki
to configure it don't exist in that build. It needs to come pre-configured
to play those files, since most users in the US still deal with ATSC 1.0
files.

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.