[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not running automatically?

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:49:30 UTC 2022

On my test mythtv- BE/FE combo on Archlinux with Master pre32 3305 I
noticed that over the last several days the Schedules Direct EPG has not
updated.  I can sudo su mythtv and run it and the guide is updated but it
doesn't seem to be running automatically. I have mythtv-setup set the way I
would normally for Ubuntu so It should be updating between 0 and 5am, but
isn't. I just rebooted to see if that would help overnight.