[mythtv-users] REQUEST: Would you like to help translate MythTV v32 into your language?

Jan Hambrecht jaham at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 22:05:25 UTC 2022

Am Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2022, 18:20:39 CET schrieb David Hampton via mythtv-
users:
> On Wed, 2022-02-23 at 00:25 +0000, Nick Morrott wrote:
> > On Tue, 22 Feb 2022 at 23:07, Jan Hambrecht <jaham at gmx.net> wrote:
> > > Hi Nick,
> > >
> > > I added another small PR #497 with some minor fixes and
> > > improvements for the
> > > german translations of MythWeather and MythFrontend.
> > > Sorry for not spotting these issues before. Hopefully there is
> > > still time to
> > > merge them before the release.
> >
> > Thanks Jan - looks like the PR missed the release by ~45 minutes, but
> > your changes will make it into the first point release. Huge thanks
> > for these updates.
>
> I had to redo the v32.0 release, so these translations did make it in.
>
> David

Hi David,

thats nice. Not so much for you having extra work, but for the completeness of
the german translations.
Thanks anyway for your and all the other mythtv devs time and effort for
bringing mythtv forward. Much appreciated!

Ciao Jan