[mythtv-users] Can I tell mythfilldatabase not to reschedule?

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:55:11 UTC 2022

On 13/02/2022 19:17, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
>> I have a SD subscription, but use it to obtain UK guide data. As a
>> result I don't think I can see the Belgian lineups.
>
> You should be able to add a few different lineups
> (there is a limit, but it is not one, but more like
> four I seem to recall, since some people, like
> yourself, do exist in overlapping reception
> environments(*)(**)), so you may want to try to
> add another(***), and if it does not work ask for
> help with your grabber upstream (managing SD
> lineups tends to be somewhat "special"
> (i.e. painful)). or if you are getting an SD error
> create a lineup ticket (the SD staff are helpful),

Thank you; I will pursue this separately. (I did look at this in the
past, but when I initially signed up SD staff told me to specify the UK
as my home country (since I wanted UK guide data in English), although I
had told them I live in Belgium, and as a result their user interface
simply doesn't present Belgian lineups. Perhaps something has changed).

But fundamentally my problem is caused by the need to perform
post-processing, not by the need to use multiple grabbers. I have
clarified that in the github issue.