[mythtv-users] Can I tell mythfilldatabase not to reschedule?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:17:42 UTC 2022

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 5:20 PM Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceuleers at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a SD subscription, but use it to obtain UK guide data. As a
> result I don't think I can see the Belgian lineups.

You should be able to add a few different lineups
(there is a limit, but it is not one, but more like
four I seem to recall, since some people, like
yourself, do exist in overlapping reception
environments(*)(**)), so you may want to try to
add another(***), and if it does not work ask for
help with your grabber upstream (managing SD
lineups tends to be somewhat "special"
(i.e. painful)). or if you are getting an SD error
create a lineup ticket (the SD staff are helpful),

(*) And, as I recall, if you have a good reason
I believe it is possible to bump that up a bit
by creating a lineup ticket (there are always
special circumstances).

(**) In the US, it is not at all uncommon to
have both cable (or satellite) and OTA lineups,
or for the OTA DX'ers, to have multiple OTA
lineups, all at the same time.

(***) There is also a limit as to how many adds
and deletes one can do in a 24 hour period,
but except for testing one is really unlikely to
ever run into it.