[mythtv-users] What do people use/do - replacement for MythPodcaster

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 12 19:51:30 UTC 2022

I’m still using MythPodcaster. I had to set it up in a docker container, I also had to set up a mysql container for mysql 5 for mythtv as the latest version of mysql with Ubuntu didn’t work with my Docker container.

Hopefully the MythPodcaster docker container is still available to pull from docker hub.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPad