[mythtv-users] Missing 'transcoded' widget in MythCenter-wide

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:58:25 UTC 2022

For years my cutting script has been setting the 'transcoded' flag.
ISTR that it was important for UPnP playback.  But the MythCenter-wide
theme has a commented-out section intended to display the transcoded
status, there's no transcoded.png in 'themes' and my attempts to get
something to show on screen haven't worked.  Perhaps it was removed in a
clutter purge, or because it wasn't thought important.  Does anybody know?

John P