[mythtv-users] The Olympics has destroyed my video

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:35:47 UTC 2022

> On Feb 10, 2022, at 3:58 PM, Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> @Jay:
> I am running Mythbuntu 16 out of the box more or less. The computer doesn't do anything else. I assume it does not have compositing but if I have to turn something off, please let me know how. No vnc.

This instruction is correct for xubuntu 18 and 20, I am not sure about 16, but it is in one of the menus somewhere.

In Settings, Window Manager tweaks, is a tab named ‘compositor’ . If ‘enable display compositing’ is turned on, then turn it off.

If it is off already, then compositing is not the problem.

Regards