[mythtv-users] Show LiveTV channels and hide recorded programs

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:49:44 UTC 2022

On 2/7/22 12:33 PM, Rajil Saraswat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use Leanfront to watch LiveTV primarily. Unfortunately, getting to
> the channel list is a bit of work since I have to scroll down to the
> bottom of the screen. This requires multiple remote presses to go past
> the list of recorded programs.
>
> Is it possible to hide the list of programs and just show the list of
> channels. Alternatively, can the Channel list be moved to the top.
>
> Thanks

I do not use Live TV much. I assume you are referring to the prior Live
TV recordings that will show in the Live TV group above the channels. I
had assumed that they would be automatically deleted by the system in a
day or two. How long do they stay around?

You should be able to delete the prior recordings a row at a time by
selecting the row and pressing Menu or long pressing the center pad.
There is a menu with several options, among them to delete the entire
row. Once deleted they will still be in the deleted group for some time.

Otherwise I can change it to automatically delete Live TV recordings
when you exit Live TV. They will still be available for some time in the
Deleted group. If you would like this, please open an issue in the
github repository at
https://github.com/bennettpeter/android-MythTV-Leanfront/issues

Peter