[mythtv-users] Need help after terrible mistake

Kenneth Emerson kenneth.emerson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 18:31:28 UTC 2022

I did something pretty stupid accidently. I thought I was in a specific
program area in the 'Watch Recordings' section and wanted to delete then
all. Unknown to me, because I didn't look, I had been changed to the 'All
Programs' group. I added the entire group to the playlist and told it to
delete and allow record.

Boom, all but one recording was gone (not sure why that one was left). I
tried adding all recordings in the 'Deleted' 'All Programs' to a playlist
(which works) but there is no option to undelete in that menu under
playlist options.

I'm ok with instructions on how to repair this with SQL compared to going
through more than 3000 clicks to undelete them individually. Can anyone
help?

Shamefully,

Ken Emerson
MythTV user since 2006