[mythtv-users] Last played position

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:17:56 UTC 2022

All,

I upgraded to v32 fairly recently, and so have only now been confronted
with the "play from last played position" menu that pops up when
starting playback.

Whereas this can be useful, I also find it unnecessarily cumbersome in
cases where the last played position is very near the end of the file
because I last stopped viewing the file at the beginning of the credits.
This is particularly relevant in mythvideo, i.e. where items aren't
deleted after having been viewed.

Would it be possible to not record the last played position if it is
closer than x minutes to the end, or beyond y% of the file?

Many thanks, Jan