[mythtv-users] Sorting recordings in Leanfront

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:58:01 UTC 2022

Not sure if I'm doing something dumb but I can't work out how to see as
just of recordings with the most recent first in Leanfront.

When I click All or Default the list of recordings down the left is in
alphabetical order.

In Settings > Program List Options I have left Sort By Original Air Date
unchecked, and Sort Descending checked. Advertising to the description of
those options that should sort by newest recordings first. But the lest
hand list is always in alphabetical order.