[mythtv-users] Sorting recordings in Leanfront

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:37:05 UTC 2022

On 8/1/22 07:58, Phill Edwards wrote:
> Not sure if I'm doing something dumb but I can't work out how to see
> as just of recordings with the most recent first in Leanfront.
>
> When I click All or Default the list of recordings down the left is in
> alphabetical order.
>
> In Settings > Program List Options I have left Sort By Original Air
> Date unchecked, and Sort Descending checked. Advertising to the
> description of those options that should sort by newest recordings
> first. But the lest hand list is always in alphabetical order.

See https://github.com/bennettpeter/android-MythTV-Leanfront/issues/40

In settings, program list options, Uncheck "Sort by original air date"
so that it sorts by recorded date.

Then in the main screen, select the top row (labeled All), and press enter.
You get a screen that says "All" in the top right hand side.
The top row of this screen is all of your recordings sorted by recorded
date, oldest first.
If you rather want the latest recordings to show first in this row,
select "Sort Descending" in program list options.

The other rows each represent a series with many dates in each row.
There is not one date for each row. So how would the rows be sorted by date?

Peter