[mythtv-users] macosx

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sat Apr 30 10:16:43 UTC 2022

> On 30 Apr 2022, at 12:42 am, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 7:56 PM John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
> $ uname -m
> x86_64

because of protocol diffs I built my High Sierra frontend. Guide me please:

[haycorn] /Users/jam [509]% /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
  Reason: image not found
Abort trap: 6

So I thought I’d be clever

[haycorn] /Users/jam [511]% sudo port install libjpeg-turbo
--->  Cleaning libjpeg-turbo
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  Found 20 broken files, matching files to ports
Warning: No port p5.26-net-ssleay found in the index; can't rebuild
--->  Found 4 broken ports, determining rebuild order
You can always run 'port rev-upgrade' again to fix errors.
The following ports will be rebuilt:
 ImageMagick @6.9.9-40+x11
 inkscape @0.92.4+x11
 libmng @2.0.3
 qt5-qtwebkit @5.9.1
Continue? [Y/n]: y
--->  Computing dependencies for libgcc11
--->  Fetching archive for libgcc11
--->  Attempting to fetch libgcc11-11.3.0_1.darwin_17.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/libgcc11
--->  Attempting to fetch libgcc11-11.3.0_1.darwin_17.x86_64.tbz2 from http://jog.id.packages.macports.org/macports/packages/libgcc11
--->  Attempting to fetch libgcc11-11.3.0_1.darwin_17.x86_64.tbz2 from http://kmq.jp.packages.macports.org/libgcc11
--->  Building libgcc11
Error: Failed to build libgcc11: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_lang_gcc11/libgcc11/main.log for details.
Error: Problem while installing libgcc11
Error: rev-upgrade failed: Error rebuilding ImageMagick
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets if you believe there is a bug.

Before I cry to mac ports am I being silly?

James