[mythtv-users] Myth 031 RPMFusion what to do about MySQL/MariaDB

ajp at cantabrian.co.nz ajp at cantabrian.co.nz
Sat Sep 4 19:37:54 UTC 2021

HI,

Sorry I don't have any help to offer regards the current problem

But I do want to say that I am currently running 0.29 because that is the highest RHEL7/CentOS7 version that was available. I am so happy that 0.31 is looking like it is either ready or people are working on it.

I just wanted to add any problems you resolve will help people, like myself, who you will probably never hear from, so a very big THANKS VERY MUCH

Tony