[mythtv-users] Remotely monitor Backend is running

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 15:12:15 UTC 2021

Hi Bill!

> The list of files in the libmyth-python package is here and it looks OK. Assuming you're on Bionic
>
> https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/all/libmyth-python/filelist
>
> I can't explain why they're not being loaded.

And now with Stephen pointing out in my output error it is using version
0.29 my eyes bullseyed-focused on the listing “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV-0.28._1.egg-info“ – the third file listed but “first one” when comes to visual (by line
length). “Even worse” is the package list is 0.28!

Will do the repository update and report back. ...(See my message to
Stephen – getting closer!)

Barry