[mythtv-users] Asus PN50 as frontend

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 22:39:13 UTC 2021

HD1080p, connected to an Onkyo 5.1 home theater receiver, in turn connected
to the TV. Thinking of the FLIRC as the solution to the remote control
conundrum.

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.