[mythtv-users] Asus PN50 as frontend

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:51:13 UTC 2021

> On May 13, 2021, at 6:39 PM, Steve Greene <sgreene820 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HD1080p, connected to an Onkyo 5.1 home theater receiver, in turn connected to the TV. Thinking of the FLIRC as the solution to the remote control conundrum.

I have been using a FLIRC for 7 years or so, in combination with a harmony hub remote
I too have my mythfe, currently an RPi 4 connected to a SONY amp/sound bar as well as an Apple TV and Wii U.    Output is to a Vizio 65” 1080p Smart TV that is not connected to the network.

I’m not worried about the harmony hub being discontinued as it has already been programmed, and I have no need to change anything since it and the FLIRC are working fine with all the other items above.

Regards